Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2010 6:30:16 AM EDT

Does (or Is there a version of) the 5.7 upper that can work on a select fire M16 lower? I can't find any photos of the bolt carrier but I can't imagine it has the same one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 6:43:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Does (or Is there a version of) the 5.7 upper that can work on a select fire M16 lower? I can't find any photos of the bolt carrier but I can't imagine it has the same one.

There are a few on youtube.  www.57center.com/ will sell you a full auto capable one with a copy of your tax stamp.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi49R_KLtrU
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:01:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got both the 16" and the 11" upper with the FA BC.  They both run like a scalded cat.  No room for the can to fit in the handguard on the 11" however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top