Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 7:13:33 PM EDT
I went in today and got my finger prints completed, and the CLEO sign off completed.

On the line where the CLEO fills in the "(Organization and Street Address)" line, he did so, but in two different ways. I missed it when I got them back.

One says: "Vigo Co. Sheriff's Dept, 201 Cherry St. Terre Haute, IN 47807".

the other form says just the address, ie "201 Cherry St. Terre Haute, IN 47807"

1) do you think this is an issue?

2) If you do think its an issue, will there be an issue if I add the "Vigo Co. Sheriff's Dept" to that line??

thanks,
Clay
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:00:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I would not worry about that.  One of my F4s a few years ago my Chief signed the address different and it was a non issue.  The biggest thing with the CLEO section is that its legit and done..

something that small I would think they would not care.  If they did they would follow up with  you but I would not count on it.

Rob
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#2]
1) No.

2) No.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I have mine already filled out with all the information before I give it to him. The only thing he has to do is sign and title and we're done.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys!

clay
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top