Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2007 7:03:45 AM EDT

for my first SBR, i forgot to send in the citizenship form with my form 1 [the last time i did a MG, this piece of paper was not required]. stupid me.

so i call the ATF and told the person on the phone abt. my mistake. she suggested that i wait for the letter from the examiner, which will tell me what i'm missing, then i can send the compliance form back to them. since the letter will go directly to the examiner [as it will have his/her name on it], there is less of chance of the pieces of paper going MIA.

does this sound correct, or should i call the ATF again and ask to speak to the examiner handling my case? mind you, the form was received in the first part of april, so it hasn't even been three weeks yet. any advice would be helpful.

on the flip side, my FAL OSW is on its way to my dealer on monday… you can bet i won't screw up the paperwork on that one.

ron
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:40:52 AM EDT
[#1]
It won't be in the system till 1-2 weeks after your check is cashed.  I'd call them back a week after that is cleared and you can see where you stand
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#2]
thanx!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top