BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2007 9:42:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent!!!

Great to hear on the "Shortie"!!

I am in the process of collecting # 2 stamp..

12 step program may be needed!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I am on my fourth stamp but the fifth is going to be real hard to decide.  I have one suppressor, two SBR's and one SBS.  I would like to get a threaded barrel for my S&W MP9 so I can get an EVO 9 but at the same time I am looking for an inexpensive used O/U shotgun so I can SBS it like Arnold use in the movie Eraser.  It may only get shot once a year but I bet it would be a blast (pun intended).

MadDog
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am on my fourth stamp but the fifth is going to be real hard to decide.  I have one suppressor, two SBR's and one SBS.  I would like to get a threaded barrel for my S&W MP9 so I can get an EVO 9 but at the same time I am looking for an inexpensive used O/U shotgun so I can SBS it like Arnold use in the movie Eraser.  It may only get shot once a year but I bet it would be a blast (pun intended).

MadDog

You need to find a AOW coach gun
That would be extremely cool and only be a $5 transfer
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Very addictive stuff this stamp collecting is.

Doncha know.  

I'm currently eyeballin' this beauty. The wife thinks it's.... "cool"  I love that girl

Thanks Tony
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:57:00 AM EDT
[#6]
osprey,

That is exactly what I want to do except I want mine to be an Over/Under.

MadDog
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Excellent!!!

Great to hear on the "Shortie"!!

I am in the process of collecting # 2 stamp..

12 step program may be needed!!

12 Stamp program?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top