Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 5:48:32 AM EDT
I've got a few random M11 questions.

I've only seen one mention of a .22 kit. Do they exist? Are they still available? Do they run well?

Side cocker uppers - do they require a special bolt? Other parts?

Are M11 barrels user removeable parts or are they pretty well mounted into their uppers?

Sten mag conversions - your opinions on them? Do the mags need to be modified? Where is a good source of them?

Thanks,
Bill
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've got a few random M11 questions.

I've only seen one mention of a .22 kit. Do they exist? Are they still available? Do they run well?

Side cocker uppers - do they require a special bolt? Other parts?

Are M11 barrels user removeable parts or are they pretty well mounted into their uppers?

Sten mag conversions - your opinions on them? Do the mags need to be modified? Where is a good source of them?

Thanks,
Bill

I dont think most of the .22 kits work that well. The Lage .22 is is supposed to work well like his regular uppers.

Side cock uppers use all the norlal parts.

The barrels are fairly easy to remove. You have to tap out a roll pin then unscrew the barrel. The unscrewing is usually the hardest.

My gun uses the stock mags. If you plan on buying a ton of mags and doing ALOT of shooting I would do the conversion. The Sten mags can be found for less than $5 in bulk and dont wear out as fast. My Zytel mags SUCK. The feed lips crack cause they are plastic and some of my springs are worn out and I cant find new ones. Oh yeah and they are really F-ing expensive.

They are a great gun and you will have tons of fun. I would recomend doing the TASK slowfire conversion or get a Lage upper to slow the ROF down and you will enjoy the gun more.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Check here for tons of info
Uzi Talk M10 Forum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top