Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 2:38:36 PM EDT
Seriously.  

It seems to be largely redundant with the M16 forum.  Maybe this should become the general forum for suppressor, paperwork and SBR questions, leaving the M16 forum to discuss, well M16s.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it was originally intended for the AC3A, and subgun matches.  Since Gooch went down it's just kinda became the title II forum, at least for me since I hardly ever venture into the AR forums anymore.
Your right though it should probably be re-classified into the title II forum or some such.  Would be nice to see a dedicated title II forum, with maybe a sticky for www.nfaoa.org (National Firearms Act Owners Assoc.), and NFATCA (National Firearms Act, Trade and Collectors Assoc.).
At least get those organizations a little exposure for trying to make the system better.  Just my .02 mind you.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think it was originally intended for the AC3A, and subgun matches.

Exactly.

Since most of the uninitiated believe that you have to have a class 3 license to own NFA items, it stands to reason that the name of this forum would confuse them into believing that this is an NFA discussion forum.

I just go ahead and answer questions if I can though, since we should be trying to increase the ranks of NFA ownership.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Seriously.  

It seems to be largely redundant with the M16 forum.  Maybe this should become the general forum for suppressor, paperwork and SBR questions, leaving the M16 forum to discuss, well M16s.

Where is the M16 forum?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:37:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Under AR discussion in the AR15 tab.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top