Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 2:32:14 PM EDT
I'm looking for a way to install a can on my M4, but it has a 14.5" barrel and a permantly attached Phantom flash suppressor with the closed end.  Is there any suppressor that will meet my requirements?

Abe
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I wanna know too.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Have the Phantom hider replaced with one of the hiders designed to attach a can to. I belive AAC has one that will bring a 14.5" bbl to legal length, then the can threads on the hider..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Yankee hill machine has a suppressor that uses a proprietary phantom flash hider.  Prices around $650 for the suppressor and flash hider.  Email me for a scanned phamplet.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:50:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Yankee Hill's website says $535 for the suppressor and custom phantom that is needed.

Yankee Hill's New Suppressor
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#5]
If that Phantom FH meets NATO size specs, you could use Gemtech's HALO with no modifications.  Just be damn sure it's concentric with the barrel/bore.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top