Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2005 7:04:31 PM EDT
Has anyone fired one?  What were your impressions?  

Check out my hread on TheFiringLine forums

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169667

I figure there are a lot of individuals on this discussion board who have Military/LE experience, but this weapon seems to have recieved meager attention everywhere.  It figures, since I have developed an obsession to find more informaion on it.hand
Link Posted: 12/1/2005 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Have one.  Love it.  By far the best bull pup ever made.  Better without the factory optic, using the rail and a C-More or Aimpoint.  There will be a commercial version out March of next year,
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Have one.  Love it.  By far the best bull pup ever made.  Better without the factory optic, using the rail and a C-More or Aimpoint.  There will be a commercial version out March of next year,

Is it as bulky as it looks (especially in the butt stock area)?
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 10:42:38 AM EDT
[#3]
NO
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
NO

+1

I have held His

Its alot lighter and less bulky then it looks
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:27:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Is impact guns the best shot at pre-ordering one of these? Id hate to pre-order and see one at the gunshow.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:57:25 PM EDT
[#7]
It needs a tri-rail handguard so a VFG can be attached.

Other than that minor complaint, I'm sure it will make a nice companion for my AUG.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:59:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I am also waiting for this to hit the street. I need something to tied me over until the Sig 55X comes out since it doesn't look like the XCR will ever make it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top