Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2018 3:51:19 PM EDT
I inherited the weapon below, it is inoperable but I would like to get some history on it and fix it up a bit so it's a decent wall hanging piece.

Not a whole lot of distinguishing marks on it, with the exception of the last few letters on a scroll on the percussion lock assembly.

Any assistance is appreciated!  Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/30/2018 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
You may want to try your pictures again as they're not showing up.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, tried another uploader...pictures are a bit smaller, last two letters on the assembly are E R, maybe H E R, not sure about the H though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Why don't you want to see if it is shootable? (safe)
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#4]
The lock and trigger mechanism is in-op at this time.  If I could get it back in shooting shape I would, but trying to find some information on it for retro parts, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top