Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2018 2:04:24 AM EDT
Recently bought my first inline.  I still have two cans of Goex FFG from back when I shot a traditional sidelock. Current eyeballs need more than irons to aim these days, so now it's a scoped inline.

Everyone I've ever seen that shoots inlines use substitute powders and pellets.

Any of you prefer using real black over subs on your inline rifles?  Just curious.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Real BP is all I use in all my muzzle loaders.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I also only use real BP.  Nothing whatsoever wrong with using it in an inline.  In fact, many years ago I bought inline just for hunting in a no-rifle area.  It’s a percussion cap model (yeah, that old) and all it’s ever digested is real BP.  I’ve killed more deer with that gun than any other I own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top