Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2016 12:13:30 PM EDT
Many years ago I purchased a Pedersoli 1807 Harpers Ferry flintlock pistol. It's scripted mark on the top of the barrel is "U.S. Army Commemorative". Caliber is .58, and the furniture (pommel, grip, and trigger guard) seem to be tarnishing in a manner of German silver. Barrel length is ~ 10 inches; overall length is about 17 inches with a full stock, and has a heavy pommel typical of handguns of this period. The barrel is finished in the bright.

Does anybody know of this particular firearm, its interest, or price range? I've visited the Pedersoli website and haven't been able to find a production record for this particular firearm.

Thanks in advance,

Ed
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:16:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about value but it sounds nice! Post some pics!
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#2]
So I did some digging, the Harper's Ferry model is still in production. Dixie Gunworks carries them for $565. They also have one like yours listed as used mint condition for $525. Hope this helps you out!
link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top