Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2013 9:50:59 PM EDT
So I finally got around to picking up a muzzle loader for hunting. I did some research and ended up picking the cva optima v2 in stainless with the camo stock. I went with the fiber optic iron sight model, then added a set of see through rings and a scope to it. I hope to get it sighted in today at a buddies farm. Will be a learning experience for me as it will be the first time I have ever fired a muzzle loader.

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 12:05:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I got a Wolf last year and enjoy it.  I still haven't taken anything with it yet, but it is a great shooter.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 7:40:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the dark side.  Nice gun.

You'll never get that Genie back in the bottle. Its worse than motorcycles or archery.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I hope to get this thing out and sighted before our late season in jan. And I am sure I will spend/ need more things for this as I learn what they are all about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top