Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2009 6:52:31 PM EDT
Guys,

I have a T/C Black Diamond and I need the following parts.

Bolt
Bolt handle
bolt handle retainer
Bolt spring
and Receiver end cap.

I left in a plastic container over the summer in the basement and now these parts a covered with rust. I was able to clean them enough for use but, since the is my favorite deer gun I think it is worth giving it new parts. I also thought about the Birchwood Casey product Blue and Rust Remover and then getting an air brush and painting them with gun paint. I would really like the new parts. I have sent and email to T/C and left a voicemail with there parts dept. Hopefully T/C will come through. Otherwise where would you guys suggest. I have checked the following places.

Midway
Grafs
Brownells
Bass Pro
Cabellas
and Numrich (they do list parts but are ouit of stock)

Thanks,
Guys
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:25:45 AM EDT
[#1]
TC Should take care of you.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally got a hold of them and parts are on the way
thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top