Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 4:33:44 PM EDT
I have ordered several C&B revolvers from Cabelas over the years, well last summer I went to shoot my 1851 US Marshall model wich I had been given to be as a gift in 1997. I discover the trigger spring had broke, then while trying to disasemble it the barrel screw head broke in half, I called Cabelas and asked for a number for the manufacturer so I could get parts, they instead put me through to a nice lady who asked what revolver it was for and when I had bought it, I explained the situation and she told me she'd see what they could do and asked me for my CC# so they could bill it (I told them I would pay upto $30 for parts & shipping) when/if they could get the parts. About a week later an envelope arrived with the parts, they never billed my credit card either. I'm very happy with Cabelas!

Today I was surfing the net for C&B revolvers and realized that Cabelas is the absolute cheapest place to buy them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top