Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2020 9:11:51 PM EDT
It has Nazi Eagle stamps so I believe it was one from the contract that the Germans retained.

Link Posted: 2/11/2020 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a German Mfg 1941 Portuguese contract K98k variant rifle in unissued condition with matching serial numbered bayonet.  Condition is everything.  Is it import marked?  Mine wasn't.  Do all serial numbers match? post pics.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It has Nazi Eagle stamps so I believe it was one from the contract that the Germans retained.
View Quote
Doesn't matter, they all had WaA's...What year, wht sort of stock, and of course how matching is it are the important questions...
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Doesn't matter, they all had WaA's...What year, wht sort of stock, and of course how matching is it are the important questions...
View Quote
All matching except the bolt.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All matching except the bolt.
View Quote
Thats a nice gun....it is a $1k gun, really, all day long anymore....you are right, that one was kept by the Germans....

1937 Contracts had different sling set up, and the different sight ear piece....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top