Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2020 11:32:53 PM EDT
Like rusted up old guns that people forgot about or found  or lived though Katrina? Maybe like an old Nepal junk martini Henry rifles or so.e of the recent Enfield imports?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 11:40:38 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I have seen, most of the lost, confiscated and/or recovered stuff was rusted beyond all comprehension... not even worth any time to restore etc....If there was anything worth saving, it disappeared long ago.... IMO of course.
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 8:06:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Search relic garand.  I've seen some on gunbroker.
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As far as I have seen, most of the lost, confiscated and/or recovered stuff was rusted beyond all comprehension... not even worth any time to restore etc....If there was anything worth saving, it disappeared long ago.... IMO of course.
View Quote
Just more for the fun of working with it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#4]
There is always IMA : Untouched Antique Guns
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 8:42:41 AM EDT
[#5]
There are magnet fisherman who find guns.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Years ago I knew an ATF agent that had a barn full of firearms that survived a fire. Most were in bad shape, but I scrounged a couple in decent shape for pennies on the dollar. Legal? I didn’t ask.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 1:40:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I was looking for pistol parts over on Gun Broker awhile back.  I don’t remember the vendor/seller, but they had a large stock of parts/parts kits.  It looked to me that they might have been an outlet for an agency that disposed of confiscated weapons.

Wouldn’t hurt to do a search.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top