Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2018 1:06:09 PM EDT
It has been quirky for the last day or 2 now all I get is a 404 error.  Anybody else?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Down for me too. I'm sure it's probably something temporary, but it is a shame what has happened to that place. It was the first gun forum I ever went to.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah it has really gone down hill since Vic and Tuco sold it.  I can't blame them though.  Costs a lot to run it and it was tough getting members to help with the costs.  The moderating as been uneven also.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#4]
back up today,  or was a few hours ago

word I heard (rumor,, yes) was that Vertical Scope was updating to a Cloud operation vs servers, causing disruptions and database errors,

no idea if that is true or not,  but I could not log on most of the day yesterday,  both online and thru tapatalk
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Just checked...still down.

I have a couple of deals going on there.  I hope the guys are patient.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
back up today,  or was a few hours ago

word I heard (rumor,, yes) was that Vertical Scope was updating to a Cloud operation vs servers, causing disruptions and database errors,

no idea if that is true or not,  but I could not log on most of the day yesterday,  both online and thru tapatalk
View Quote
If Vertical Joke owns them, then yes its their migration. Couple of the motorcycle boards I'm on did the same that they destroyed, err own.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#7]
It is still down.  I hope they don't really screw it up.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 11:18:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Odd, Gunboards has been working for me all day. I just checked and its up and running.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 12:15:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Odd, Gunboards has been working for me all day. I just checked and its up and running.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still get a 404 error not found on this server.  Got a link?  Maybe the web address is different or something?

I went to mosinnagant.net and even the link there did not work for me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I still get a 404 error not found on this server.  Got a link?  Maybe the web address is different or something?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The regular www.gunboards.com worked fine for me. If you are still having issues maybe try clearing your cache.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 9:14:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The regular www.gunboards.com worked fine for me. If you are still having issues maybe try clearing your cache.
View Quote
Finally working for me.  I did have to go there first and then to the forum.  Then everything worked.  Weird because the direct links off of Mosinnagant.net were still busted at the same time.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Well the screw this world! Time to burn it down.

That said, I've now been on it half the day. Start at page ~110 of the Workbench section, and working my way backwards, reading every thread that sounds interesting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top