Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2016 6:39:26 PM EDT
Anyone know if there are any C&R qualifying guns sitting overseas just waiting to be eligible for export to the U.S.? We're probably done with rifles but maybe some handguns will make it in?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#1]
According to the book arms and the dudes there's literally hundreds of deep deep bunkers stacked with rifles in Albania as we speak. Mostly comblock rifles built on Chinese and loaned USSR machinery
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
when will they be freed?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
when will they be freed?
View Quote

From what I have seen discussed, that is up to their current owners and importers. Its not a 'wait for X date' thing.

This is where the chinese SKS and T53 rifles came from that where everywhere a year or two ago.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#4]
If this is the case, a controlled release every year or so will continue to keep prices too high.  There is only so much I'm willing to pay for an SKS or any combloc weapon.  I haven't bought one in several years due to high prices.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Like most commodities, once a threshold is crossed, it won't go back without significant market changes. Climbing prices are the norm.

PS - the J&G and SOG Chinese SKS's are sino-albanian
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If this is the case, a controlled release every year or so will continue to keep prices too high.  There is only so much I'm willing to pay for an SKS or any combloc weapon.  I haven't bought one in several years due to high prices.
View Quote

The supply of these rifles is finite and they ain't making any more of them so prices are only going to go up
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure there are items out there , but a lot more speculation as to what and if.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top