BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2014 6:20:49 AM EDT
680 rds for 389.00 .  

Sure makes me miss the old days!!!

Doc
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, like $49/900 rounds wooden crate of 50 s Yugo.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
About 7 years ago I talked my father in law into splitting a case of 8mm (Romanian 680 rounds).  I didn't really need it as I took picked up the 900 round turk cases for $50 shipped from century.  Fast forward till last week we were walking around the gunshow and he spotted some tins of it on a table for $200.  I had told him  it had shot up but until he saw it for himself it did not really sink in.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, like $49/900 rounds wooden crate of 50 s Yugo.
View Quote

Lol, yep. I remember walking out of a gun show when I was 18 carrying two crates of it, had to walk about half a mile to my car with... fun times and I got a deal at $100.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top