Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2013 12:33:05 PM EDT
I saw they advertised Steyr 1895s for $89 so I got home and try to order and it say you can't even look at guns on the site without being a registered ffl on file. Can I not just call in and have it sent to a local FFL? No local FFL will order anything for me, they tell me to call in and pay for it my self.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I would call them and ask. They may as it will save you sales tax.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I saw they advertised Steyr 1895s for $89 so I got home and try to order and it say you can't even look at guns on the site without being a registered ffl on file. Can I not just call in and have it sent to a local FFL? No local FFL will order anything for me, they tell me to call in and pay for it my self.
View Quote

You have to have a C&R/FFL on file. Giving them a call wouldn't hurt.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#3]
When I had my FFL it was dependent o the company, some allowed my customers to place the order and pay them directly, others did not.  That was a few years ago, policies change.  When the customer could pay directly it saved him the sales tax, I only charged a service fee to do the paper.  I would call SOG and get the policy from them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top