Awesome shots.
View Quote

Thankyou; glad you enjoyed.

1944 Izhevsk PU from Classic Arms last year

1944 Tula PU from Aim surplus last week
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:01:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Beautiful pictures, as usual.

I just ordered my 3rd PU an hour ago. I have a 43 Izhevsk from Classic last year, a 44 Izhevsk from Aim 2 weeks ago. And I just ordered one from classic. Hoping for a Tula this time, but Im sure Ill like the Ishvesk they send me too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll have one... eventually. My Dad builds them from ex-snipers. He's building one for me on a '43 CH-marked Tula, but it'll be a couple of months before it's done.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just ordered my 3rd PU an hour ago. I have a 43 Izhevsk from Classic last year, a 44 Izhevsk from Aim 2 weeks ago. And I just ordered one from classic. Hoping for a Tula this time, but Im sure Ill like the Ishvesk they send me too.
View Quote

Too bad you missed the tulas from aim.. they didn't last long. Out of 100+ rifles only about 16 or so were tula.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Too bad you missed the tulas from aim.. they didn't last long. Out of 100+ rifles only about 16 or so were tula.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, I wasn't happy when I saw they had some Tulas in. I miss them every time. At least from classic, I have a shot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know, I wasn't happy when I saw they had some Tulas in. I miss them every time. At least from classic, I have a shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best of luck.. for me conerning my purchase from aim - I wouldn't have bought another unless i was certain it was tula to go with the izhevsk.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#8]
nice
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I should have grabbed one from AIM last week when I had the chance.  They still had the Tula's available, I wanted one to keep my Izhevsk company, but took too long making up my mind.  When I finally decided they were gone  Great looking rifles and excellent pictures as always Spax!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#10]
nice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top