Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2012 2:26:51 PM EDT
Anyone now what size holster I need for my M57? I don't really want the original leather holster for carry. I would like something so I can carry the pistol when I am camping and hiking. Brands and sizes would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]

I can't help you regarding the holster.  Just curious:  How are you going to carry it in terms of condition?  Cocked and locked?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I can't help you regarding the holster.  Just curious:  How are you going to carry it in terms of condition?  Cocked and locked?

Nope. Loaded magazine but nothing in the chamber. I have a habit of cocking a pistol after I pull it out of the holster so if I kept one in the chamber I would just eject the round.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Thanks. Just what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:42:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I picked up a pair of LAW Concealment holsters about 20 years ago, they've worked very well for me, with anything that I didn't have a "proper" holster for, including some strangely shaped guns that are hard to carry any other way.  I have 2 different sizes, one works for full size guns, one for smaller ones.  They're hard to describe, but basically they're thick leather "pouches" that fit inside the waistband and really are comfortable to wear.  They also hide the profile of a gun better than anything else I've used.  Simple, efficient, adaptable, comfortable, and reasonably inexpensive.

I understand the company had some difficulties in the last few years, a fire and some health problems took them out of service for a while, but a quick Google search suggests they're back up and running, just without a website for now.

You can email them here:

[email protected] or [email protected]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top