Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 5:32:00 PM EDT
I want to put these on the market, but I don't want to give them away.  Fair market value is what I need to know.
Thanks for any help.  Pictures aren't great, but they are the best I could produce.

M28

M39

Westinghouse

Sling is also SA Stamped, for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Assuming that they are run-of-the-mill rifles of their repsective type that aren't refinished or otherwise altered from their Finnish military configuration, I'd say: $300 for the SIG M28, $275 for the VKT M39, and $250 for the NEW M91.  Slightly more or less depending on condition and features.

ETA, here you go OP:

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I would agree with FFWF's analysis. You might get a little more at auction, especially for the M28 and NEW, but in the private collector's market, those are accurate values.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
How the hell does a US made Mosin get the Finnish SA mark?  I might be interested in the westing house.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]
We made them for the Russian Imperial Army, then communism took over Russia. After WW1 Finland declared it's independence  from Russia and the rifle was captured or bought by the Finns to be re-arsenaled.

I know it's short and to the point, please feel free to add or edit any details I might have missed.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks FWFF for enlarging the pics for me and also thanks to all who have replied.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Sent you a message on the Westinghouse!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top