Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2011 6:07:28 PM EDT
After a 3 month wait, Marschal Grips finally finished and sent me my grips for my Yugo M-57.  I only saw the option on the ordering page for wartime checkering or smooth with the communist star.  I asked Dennis if he could do the checkering and possibly engrave the star...Here's what I received:

I think that these grips are awesome!  What do you all think?

~ISherman
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they look great. I had thought about ordering a set from a seller on ebay.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think they look great. I had thought about ordering a set from a seller on ebay.

Thanks! Post pics of yours if you decide to get them!

~ISherman
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:00:02 PM EDT
[#3]
They look NICE- where did you get?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 9:14:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Been thinking about getting an M57.  How do you like it?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They look NICE- where did you get?

I ordered them from:  Marschal Grips

Quoted:
Been thinking about getting an M57.  How do you like it?

I think that the gun fits better in my hand than the standard tt-33 8 shot size.  I haven't fired it yet though.  I am waiting for a tin of ammo to arrive .

~ISherman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top