Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2009 1:07:25 PM EDT
I saw it in the gun store. Had a pretty long barrel, straight bolt handle, bayonet and ammo pouches. Don't recall the markings, though except for the crescent moon stamped on the top. Said "exc bore" on the tag, but I didn't check it.

Asking $125.

Seemed a good deal. Anything I should look for in terms of damage, wear, etc.? The finish was a bit mottled. It had a bit of a "patina" to it, but didn't look neglected.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good deal. hard to tell without the specific model but with bayo I would get it.
btw I got one 6 months ago for $126 without bayonet
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
It will say  K Kale. Great rifle! $125.00 is a vg price!
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Most Turks have had the shit shot out of them and are usually in well worn condition. They were selling for something like 70-80 four years ago. So, i would say that 125 isn't too bad of a deal as long as the bore is still good and the bayo is a plus.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]
personally I think the turks are the worst of the mauser breed. I have had dozens of mausers and the turk that I owned was just horrible. I would not even pay 50 for it....bleh!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#5]
With the bayo and pouches, its a great deal, assuming the bore is indeed excellent.

As long as it is serviceable, that's a good price.

Yeah, you could get them for $69 a couple of years ago, but you won't touch them for that now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top