Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 5:28:48 AM EDT
Good day all,

Im trying to find a CZ-52, anyone know where I can find one? I just recently got my C&R and am looking to make my first purchase.

Ive been watching online for months in anticipation and now cant find one. I know SOG had some many months ago, but dont seem to have them now.

For the record I did a search, and didn't find any recently updated posts.

Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:26:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't find any online but the other 7.62x25 the tokarevs are availble again at aimsurplus or classica arms.  You may bee able to get one at auction but that will cost more, if the dealer will accept your C&R you will have no transaction fees.

Snowman
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:23:56 AM EDT
[#2]
looks like there are a couple on gunbroker.

something tells me that another big batch or two will show up in the near future, at a higher price of course.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can't find a CZ-52 , get a TT-33.  I have several of both and actually like the TT-33 better.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:24:17 PM EDT
[#4]
The CZ 52 is really a cool gun. But the TT-33 has it beat hands down.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:16:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, many people prefer the TT33, but not all. The TT33 does make a better range gun, the CZ52, a better weapon.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:12:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Well, many people prefer the TT33, but not all. The TT33 does make a better range gun, the CZ52, a better weapon.

How so, If I may ask?

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

How so, If I may ask?

Probably because of the safety.  The safety on the Cz is original to the design & in the proper place (like a 1911a1), the import mandated safety on most Tokarevs are a bit & with a non import Tokarev you're stuck with either carrying with it on half cock (NOT!!!! hammer down on a loaded chamber ) or Condition 3 empty chamber.  The Yugo M57 seems to be the only Tokarev with a properly designed safety.

With a proper, trustworthy safety the Tokarev would be a much better carry weapon than the Cz.  Smaller grip, thinner slide, much better trigger, better mag release, etc.  The Cz is fkn huge compared to the TT33.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top