Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 6:05:51 PM EDT
I have three 91/30 barreled receivers that a bought a while ago. I have since bought a compete 91/30 and I am planning on selling two of these. I will keep one to turn into sporterized rifle.

I have a 1925 Tula, counter bored; 1933 Tula, counter bored; and a 1943 Ishevsk, not counter bored. All rifles have strong rifling with lite frost, and minor finish wear.

I am curious on what the actual worth of these are. I've seen them selling on gunbroker for 30 to 40 dollars a piece. Any info would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#1]
$30 might be close.  It will cost more to buy the rest of the parts than it would to buy a new rifle.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#2]
A decent stock and handguard would probably cost close to $45 then add in the cost of rings and springs for a total of at least $60.  A complete 91/30 can be found for less tjhan $100.  Unless I already had a stock or planned to put one in an ATI stock I wouldn't give more than $25 for one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top