Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2008 4:59:03 PM EDT
I'm going to be honest, I am pretty disappointed. I was not expecting a new gun, but I was expecting a functional one. The magazine release on the right side is not functional. I will keep you up to date with how the exchange process goes.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]
UH-OH

I just got a CZ-52 from them that is nice.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm going to be honest, I am pretty disappointed. I was not expecting a new gun, but I was expecting a functional one. The magazine release on the right side is not functional. I will keep you up to date with how the exchange process goes.
I got one from J&G salesyesterday does anyone here know how to field strip this little pistol?

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:35:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got one from J&G salesyesterday does anyone here know how to field strip this little pistol?

Go here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddVWPJ3xNDI
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I just finished the return and exchange process with SOG for a CZ82.  It was painless.  I called and explained the problem I was having (failure to feed).  They swapped the magazines out first - no joy.  I called and said I wanted to exchange the pistol.  They said no problem, gave me a return authorization code, I sent it back, and had a new, perfectly functional one less than 2 weeks later.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:47:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just finished the return and exchange process with SOG for a CZ82.  It was painless.  I called and explained the problem I was having (failure to feed).  They swapped the magazines out first - no joy.  I called and said I wanted to exchange the pistol.  They said no problem, gave me a return authorization code, I sent it back, and had a new, perfectly functional one less than 2 weeks later.

Did you have to pay for the return shipping? How did you ship it back? If you don't mind me asking what is the overall condition of yours?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top