Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2008 1:48:34 PM EDT
How was your experience?

They seem to have the same grade (approx 80%) I got from Classic arms (only with beechwood stocks) for $159.50.

I am thinking of getting two--one hand select ($10 more.  He said they had a little better finish on the metal), the other normal.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a K31 but I have ordered a P-38 from them years ago, good people to deal with.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a couple K-31s from them last year.  One of the $130 models at the time - no handpick or upgrade.  

The wood was well worn but as advertised.  The metal and barrel were great condition and they both are good shooters.  

Overall I had a good experience and got a nice well traveled milsurp for the $$.  I'd do it again.  I wouldnt expect anything pristine though on thier basic grade.

D
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:43:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought 2 K31s from them a couple years ago when they were $114.50 each. They were in good shape, about the same as the $170 K31s everyone else had, except they came with the sling, tag, and cap. I was pleased.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#4]
weird, why does this thread show up as having 7 replies in "my subscriptions" but I only see 4?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#5]
It shows up with seven replies form the index, as well.  But only four lie within....
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It shows up with seven replies form the index, as well.  But only four lie within....

I think we found an ARFCOM wormhole!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top