Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2007 2:29:52 PM EDT
OK, so I filed my address change and BATFE kicked it back with a bunch of highlights.  Section 7 I can understand, it said business address, but I didn't think about it as premises address.  Some of the other sections seem really clear to me to be "business related only" but are still marked up.  Sections 22, 23, and 24 specifically.  In any event thats just me griping.

My question is, when I make the corrections, am I required to file a corrected version with my chief LEO as well or can I just correct with BATFE and be done.  I'm leaning towards "better safe than sorry" but I hate to drop the cash on certified return  receipt mail if I don't have too.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#1]
i made sure to put "NA" in parts that didn't pertain to C&R.  

advntrjnky
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Now this has me nervous... I just put mine in the mail and am wondering if I should pull it back in. Is kickbacks common? What fields should I worry about?
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#3]
if it's in the mail i wouldn't worry about it.  i have heard of guys filling in the info, leaving it blank, and writing NA.  for most people it goes through smoothly no matter how it is filled out.  if they had C&R app it would make the whole thing alot smoother....but for the low # of C&R FFL it just doesn't make sense.

advntrjnky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top