Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2006 10:04:03 PM EDT
Pretty much says it all.  To get the trigger group in and out I need a hammer.  Is this acceptable?  Is the inletting poor?  The rear of the trigger guard bit some wood out when I reinstalled.  

I took it to the range for the first time today and it was probably 4" at 50 yards.  My first thought is that the fit is just too tight.  The trigger is way too heavy too, but I figure that the military mind wanted it that way.  If I get ambitious I might look at tackling the trigger.

Could someone tell me what to do about the inletting?  Should I post pictures?  
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 3:29:12 AM EDT
[#1]
pics always help. sks trigger groups can be a bit tough getting them out the first time, just use a small screwdriver positioned against the tab and lightly tap with a hammer. triggers are heavy on all the sks that i've ever fired so that seems normal. just keep practicing, there's likely nothing wrong with your rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top