Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 10:39:37 AM EDT
I am looking for Yugo SKS and was wondering where the best deals are.

Ideally, I would like to find somewhere that also sells decent K-31's also. I was eyeing Aim Surplus but it looks like they are no longer selling the SKS.

Found some at SOG and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Check GunsAmerica.com

Search for the SKS, i bought mine from Gerry Sweet ( I think he may be on this site but I'm too lazy to look).  

Here's a link to the Yugo SKS
www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976376812.htm

He lists the guns as NRA:Fine but, I got a 100% Yugo SKS from him, it was like soaking in cosmoline.  I also picked up two M44's from him, I'm not sure but he may have K-31's he has alot of guns so just look around.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:06:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Check AIM.  Last flyer I got has them.  Exc Cond. $130.00,  VGC $110.00
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Check AIM.  Last flyer I got has them.  Exc Cond. $130.00,  VGC $110.00

AIM was high on my list, but the website no longer lists the Yugo SKS.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#5]
www.southernohiogun.com/surplusrifles.html

Never used them, just found it on the net last week.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I've posted this here a couple of times already, but I'll do it again. This is my last gun purchase. Your tastes are apparently similar to mine. I got them from Samco Global Arms
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top