Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:32:05 PM EDT
i've been thinking about picking one up, and was wondering if any of you have  gotten one form Sarco?  all the normal C&R dealers have them listed for good prices right now, and was wondering if the ones Sarco has listed come as described?

thanks,
advntrjnky
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Shot mine today from Classic Arms and was total fun..

Not Sarco but the 24/47 was worth the 119.95 I paid before shipping all day long.

MDP
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the +1 on classic arms.  

i was looking at them, Century,  KY Imports, Samco Global, and Sarco.

they all seem to be around $120 and come with extras.  Sarco is listed at $94 but no extras.  i'm going to use it srictly for deer hunting, and don't care about the extras, so was looking at saving the $26.  plus i have all kinds of Yugo accessories from a bunch of k98s and m48As that i already have.  I like the bottom mounted sling swivels for being able to use my M1903 sling.

KY imports has them listed at $99.  anybody gotten one from them?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#3]
i picked one up from sog for i think 109 and i paid the 10 handpick for a matching piece so it came out to 119 + shipping with the extras. it was in pretty decent cond. i would probably consider classic if it is a matching gun
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#4]
i think the sarco guns have "dark bores"
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#5]
dark bores are OK with me.  i've cleaned up a number of them, and they shot just fine.  the Sarco ad says that they have crisp rifling.  I did come across some pics of the Sarco's over at the Paralax board.  they look pretty nice.  if i don't hear anything negative i think that i'll give it a shot.  $109.50 to my door is worth the gamble i think.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought one from AIM a while back and it is in excellet condition.  A little cleaning and they are ready for the range.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:10:31 AM EDT
[#7]
 I bought one off a local dealer a couple of months ago.  It was supurbe, with a greast bore.  I could have bought one cheaper with my C&R, but I paid a premium because I could examine it.  I happen that these are one of the best values out there.  You'll like yours.........Essex
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top