Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 8:43:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I faxed mine, dealer discount kicked in the next day. Even though a C&R holder is not a dealer- Midway will still give you the dealer discount. fax it to them!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:33:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#3]
For the discount to show up you do need to logon to your account at both places.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Did you include your customer number in the fax, I didn't think to when I just sent it off.

Does the discount show up like on Brownells?

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#4]
They will also eventually send you a dealer master catalog and periodic dealer flyers that show your discount.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:28:23 AM EDT
[#5]
The C&R discount just got seriously cut back. The difference between this catalog and the last is huge, and most of the items that were $40 and $50 discounts before are now a $1 discount. In most cases, it's negligible at best.

Dunno why they killed it, but it sucks.

I'll be spending my $$ at Grafs from now on.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:30:22 AM EDT
[#6]
What kind of discount does Grafs give?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:49:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The C&R discount just got seriously cut back. The difference between this catalog and the last is huge, and most of the items that were $40 and $50 discounts before are now a $1 discount. In most cases, it's negligible at best.

There are still some sizeable discounts, but I'm sorry to hear that I missed the ebst of it.

Think I'll see what Grafs has to offer...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#9]
You can still get some good discounts. I just bought two Leupold scopes and got $50.00 off each - it was the best deal around & I checked quite a few places.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Swingset,

I just did a spot check and the discounts seem to be about where they have been. For example, once fired 45 ACP brass was $76.99/1000 retail, but $52.99 dealer. However for sale items, there is almost no difference between retail and dealer prices. Dealers get a token $.10 difference in a lot of cases.

I just called Midway and they said that they have not made a policy change for C&R holders. Have you checked the expiration date on your C & R? Midway said that what sometimes happens is if your C & R on file with them is not current, there may be a change in your price structure. All you would have to do to get the dealer discount again is to send them an updated C&R.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Is there a discount on everything, or just certain items?

There is a discount on most everything, but some items have larger discounts than others. There is not much of a discount on items that are on sale.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:32:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Swingset,

I just did a spot check and the discounts seem to be about where they have been. For example, once fired 45 ACP brass was $76.99/1000 retail, but $52.99 dealer. However for sale items, there is almost no difference between retail and dealer prices. Dealers get a token $.10 difference in a lot of cases.

I just called Midway and they said that they have not made a policy change for C&R holders. Have you checked the expiration date on your C & R? Midway said that what sometimes happens is if your C & R on file with them is not current, there may be a change in your price structure. All you would have to do to get the dealer discount again is to send them an updated C&R.

I checked 10 different items in my catalog just now, things I've ordered in the past with the discount. Before those discounts amounted to 10-15%, now those discounts are in the 1-3% range, every last one of them.

For example, 1000 rounds of Wolf 55gr. .223 is only discounted $1, whereas before it was discounted $15. A LocknLoad AP press was discounted almost $100, now it's discounted $1.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Dealer price is still pretty good on some stuff.

Leupold MK4 LR/T M3 3.5-10 mildot

Product #: 222681
Manufacturer #: 51850  
Dealer Price: $777.39
Retail Price: $1,019.99
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#15]
With midway, brownells, etc. can you ship to a different address (have it shipped to your work for instance) than your home addresses that is on your C&R and still get the discounts?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
With midway, brownells, etc. can you ship to a different address (have it shipped to your work for instance) than your home addresses that is on your C&R and still get the discounts?  Thanks.

Yup
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup

You can also do the same with the club membership with Sportsmans Guide.

I have also noticed that the Brownells discount is more significant than the Midway. I just ordered a DPMS AR barrel - Midway discounted the barrel by $10 or so, Brownells by almost $30. I do prefer Midway's site setup.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top