Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 12:31:07 PM EDT
Any one have a suggestion for a cheap bound book for C&R which is not a homemade three-ring binder version?

I understand a printed, 3 ring binder might meet the letter of the law but I'd feel safer with a commercial bound book.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's for a gun and purchasable, chances are Brownells will have it.

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=1694&title=FIREARMS+RECORD+BOOKS
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
get them for free here

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/surplusrifle/vpost?id=48082

theres several different styles in that thread
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I use the Brownells Bound Book, excellent product, and I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:20:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I use the Brownells Bound Book, excellent product, and I highly recommend it.

+1
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:24:06 AM EDT
[#5]
+2
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#6]
if you hav an Office Max or Office Depot close buy they alot of times sell business leger books.  they have all different kinds, #of columns, column spacing, etc.  not sure if they will have something you like, but worth a look.

However, i got my bound book from RK Enterprises.  i've been happy with it, and only $7.50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top