Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 5:37:46 AM EDT
I've seen a few of these around and am hoping to get a ballpark for ones with matching #'s/very good cond.

THX

Blitz
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Where have you seen them?  I would be interested.  I have seen prices on M1917s in the $350 to $700 range.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree with those numbers.  I found one for much less a couple of years ago, but it shows a great deal of handling wear.  These are outstanding revolvers.  How can you beat .45 acp and a butter smooth S&W trigger?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
A fairly nice Brazilian M1937 sold recently at an auction I attended. I believe it went for $325.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#4]
i got one several years ago at an estate sale,
looks like crap on the outside, all the internals are like new, ahd it hits where i point it,

currently using it for a truck gun,

cost all of $100  (looks can be decieving!)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top