Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 8:46:41 AM EDT
I picked these up at an auction yesterday. The M1917 shows a hit on SRS for a disposal record with a large block of consecutive serials on the same date so it'll be interesting to see where they went. The Radom was advertised as "unknown model CZ" and doesn't fit the description of any of the variations I can find listed.... still researching. The CZ-27 is nice and clean and actually comfortable to hold. German markings are strong.

The same sale had a nice Mauser Mdl 1910, a FN Browning 1900 and a Brit-proofed Colt New Service converted from .455 Eley to .45 Colt but they went higher than I wanted to go.

Collecting is fun.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice...................Wanna sell the Colt ?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:02:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Never underestimate the Radom...
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
You did well.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, apparently the Radom is a pre-production prototype and 1 not very many known to exist. I guess the saying about blind squirrels and acorns holds true once again.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Very nice...................Wanna sell the Colt ?

Nah, it's older brother might get lonely.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's some pics of the Deal-of-the-Century Radom.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top