Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 3:17:58 PM EDT
im looking to pick one up for $100 or less and ive been looking at BSA 2X20 for around $35, simmons 4X32 for $100 and ncstar 4X32 for around $45 but i cant decide. im leaning towards the simmons, any inpute would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
im looking to pick one up for $100 or less and ive been looking at BSA 2X20 for around $35, simmons 4X32 for $100 and ncstar 4X32 for around $45 but i cant decide. im leaning towards the simmons, any inpute would be appreciated.

Where are you located? I have a barely used NC Star 4x32 I'll sell you. But I'll be honest with you, despite many people saying it worked well for them, I found the eye relief to be too long for my tastes.

Email me if you're interested.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:58:13 AM EDT
[#2]
im in the bay area
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top