Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 9:07:05 PM EDT
Where do you guys go to get them?  Found some places, but they seem pricey.  Just wondering if there were any local secrets
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:18:29 AM EDT
[#1]
ss firearms in obetz ohio,south end of columbus.  hell i got a sight extra hood if you want it. let me check. ill get the number for ss friday and give it to ya here.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:24:27 AM EDT
[#2]
That's where I got my rifle from :)  He was out of slings, forgot to ask for the other stuff while I was there.  The number on his card (just called) says its disconnected though, 491-9041.   Is there any other way to reach him?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
AIM has the capture screws. IMA has cleaning rods and sight hoods. They also sell a pretty decent repro sling.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
AIM has the capture screws. IMA has cleaning rods and sight hoods. They also sell a pretty decent repro sling.

+1
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Sarco has a bunch of stuff for the 98k too.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I have ordered from IMA before, they have some nice slings and cleaning rods for the K98 Mauser, quick to ship also.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:29:35 AM EDT
[#7]
yea ill have to get his cell number out of my van when the old lady gets home and ill post it here. are you cloase to obetz?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:56:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Numrich has scads of parts.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
yea ill have to get his cell number out of my van when the old lady gets home and ill post it here. are you cloase to obetz?

I'm in columbus, so i think its a 30 min drive or so.  I've been to obetz once (helped remodel a house there once), but I can't remember how far it was.

Thanks for all the info and replies!  The only thing about the IMA slings is that you have to get 3, at least the site doesn't offer just one.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Springfield Sporters, an old line seller. Until recently they sold surplus firearms. I got a new (NEW!) long #4 enfield walnut butt from them last year.

www.s-sporters.com or ssporters.com I think.

They wrap parts in targets...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top