Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 12:11:53 PM EDT
I can't believe it I sent the thing off on Jan12th and got it Feb 3rd. That was faster then my concealed weaopens permit. Now I have much work to do.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been waiting for mine for almost three months.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Charged my card 02/15, hopefully I ended up on the fast track, I hate waiting.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#3]
California? No way you're on the fast track. They charge everybodies card within 3 days of reception. Then it has to do with the state. The most liberal states, ie California and Massachucetts, New York etc being the worst. Florida took only 3 weeks huh? Good ole Jeb
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Took mine exactly two months to get processed.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:44:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Sent mine off at the end of January, they charged the card early February and I had license in hand by the end of February.

Already mailed a bunch of copies off to places I plan to send money to...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I got my renewed license in the mail today - 4 weeks after mailing the renewal, and still a month until my present license expires.  And look at that state of residence!!!!  I thought for sure something was going to be FUBAR when I realized I had only put a 37 cent stamp on the envelope.  But then I saw the check was cashed.  Three years ago on my last renewal it took 2 emails after my expiration date passed to get the license sent out.

Now I'm headed to the copy machine!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Sent mine in last Sat 2/25,  charged the card yesterday 3/2. Now the waiting game starts!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top