Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2006 9:04:22 PM EDT
Where can I get sten gun mags, MG13 gun mags, bren mags, etc for a good price here in the US?  thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:28:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the link....but I was hoping to get like one of each, not buy in bulk and get $100 of each type

thnx for the link
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:53:29 AM EDT
[#4]
any other sources?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
thanks for the link....but I was hoping to get like one of each, not buy in bulk and get $100 of each type

thnx for the link

Guess that's why there is a "s" at the end of everyone of the word mag your original post, huh?????

Where can I get sten gun mags, MG13 gun mags, bren mags, etc for a good price here in the US?

Medicineman provides you with exactly what you requested and you poo-poo his help?

Sheesh, what a marrone!

Mike

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thnx for the link

Guess that's why there is a "s" at the end of everyone of the word mag your original post, huh?????

Where can I get sten gun mags, MG13 gun mags, bren mags, etc for a good price here in the US?

Medicineman provides you with exactly what you requested and you poo-poo his help?

Sheesh, what a marrone!

Mike

where can I get a magazine of each type, Mr Grammer Nazi

im not poo-pooing his help, I thanked him for the links.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top