Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 11:07:32 PM EDT
Thank you in advance,

I just bought 2 AIM Surplus K31s and one comes with a scope mount mounted on the rear sight, which will essentially be for a scout scope.  

I can not be the first person to solve this problem.   Which scope, with specific names and munbers, works well with this configuration?

I am thinking that a new school heads up optic sight with a 2X or 1X4 will work nicely.  

I very much appreciate the help.

Will report back on my experiences.

Thanks,

Rick

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:26:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you not read your other thread about this?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#2]
You didn't specify a price range.

I have the very low end 2x20 NcStar on several of mine and they work ok.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Thank you in advance,

I just bought 2 AIM Surplus K31s and one comes with a scope mount mounted on the rear sight, which will essentially be for a scout scope.  

I can not be the first person to solve this problem.   Which scope, with specific names and munbers, works well with this configuration?

I am thinking that a new school heads up optic sight with a 2X or 1X4 will work nicely.  

I very much appreciate the help.

Will report back on my experiences.

Thanks,

Rick

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry about the repeat post,  I meant to put this over in optics and had browser button blackout.

rick

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top