Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:06:26 PM EDT
Called AIM this morning, asked about CZ52s and was told they expect a shipment in 6 weeks.   He couldnt give me the price just yet tho.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:08:58 AM EDT
[#1]
  Cool, I never thought those would run low. There were tons of those when I got into C&R. Now if we could just get some cheap and plentiful TT33's

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:12:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...Now if we could just get some cheap and plentiful TT33's

+1  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:17:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Sure, they were for sale by the GSP earlier this year.  He was even selling imports without the mandatory add on safety.

Somebody ratted him out and the BATF stopped it.

A few years ago this same guy(German Sales Promotions) had two East German Makarovs for $200.  It was a mail in deal and you just sent him a copy of your C&R and a money order and he sent you the pistol.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:

Quoted:
  Cool, I never thought those would run low. There were tons of those when I got into C&R. Now if we could just get some cheap and plentiful TT33's

Have they ever been for sale?

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Pardon my ignorance, what's a TT33?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have they ever been for sale?

IIRC a Tokarev.   I want one of those too.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top