Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 6:06:58 PM EDT
I just paid for a shooter grade Yugo from Aimsurplus.   Anyone else order one?   I'm just planning on it being a trunk gun.    They're back in stock at $89 and $14 shipping.   I figured $103 delivered was worth a gamble..... or was it?

How crappy are the shooter grade yugos?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one. to be honest I cant tell Why its shooter grade looked alot better then I expected.
Wish i had a pic but I cant find the digicam.

for the money there well worth the price.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I had to order one now, AIM was out for awhile and Century seems to charge an additional fee if you order less than $500 worth of stuff.    

I'm hoping AIM gets some more CZ52s in soon

I really wish the Hi Powers were C&R.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I had to order one now, AIM was out for awhile and Century seems to charge an additional fee if you order less than $500 worth of stuff.    

I'm hoping AIM gets some more CZ52s in soon

I really wish the Hi Powers were C&R.

yeah i missed the boat on cz52's I hope they do get more in.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I've only shot the CZ52 once as well as a Makarov.    It would seem that you'd be nutz to choose the Mak as a military sidearm over the CZ.   I wonder why it wasnt the more widely accepted pistol.  

Dont get me wrong, I like the little Makarov and wish they were around again on C&R deals but the CZ is just a more serious gun.    If being shot at I'd rather it be a Mak than that nasty little 7.62
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've only shot the CZ52 once as well as a Makarov.    It would seem that you'd be nutz to choose the Mak as a military sidearm over the CZ.   I wonder why it wasnt the more widely accepted pistol.  

Dont get me wrong, I like the little Makarov and wish they were around again on C&R deals but the CZ is just a more serious gun.    If being shot at I'd rather it be a Mak than that nasty little 7.62

Niether are very effective rounds capacity is the same so I guess it boils down to compactness or the Soviets fucking with a satelite country.  More likely the latter.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just paid for a shooter grade Yugo from Aimsurplus.   Anyone else order one?   I'm just planning on it being a trunk gun.    They're back in stock at $89 and $14 shipping.   I figured $103 delivered was worth a gamble..... or was it?

How crappy are the shooter grade yugos?

I got one in the last round in November - nice and solid, stock in beautiful condition, shoots 10" groups at 100yards w/ Monarch (Barnaul) ammo from Academy.  At 25 yards I can get 2" groups.  Pretty standard commie gun I'd buy another at that price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top