Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 3:33:49 PM EDT
I have been pondering on getting one of these .Just a collection. And it's from Iran .. Just something different. Classic claims to have them in really good shape. Anyone got one of these and a report on them ? TIA WarDawg
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Just looked at their add. It appears to be the exact same pictures and info the Samco Global has on their website www.samcoglobal.com/rifles.html

Only the Samco price is much more for the unissued rifle. I've also seen unissued ones for sale at other C&R vendors for roughly the same price or a more as Samco.

I would be leery of a vendor selling that rifle as "unissued" for only $199. I know their add does not say unissued, but the pics are ripped off from Samco.

I DO have one of the unissued/like new ones and believe me it looks NEW. As good or better than any new rifle you can get these days. I have seen Persian Mausers at the gun shows for the price they ask and they look like you would expect a used mauser to look like. - used.

I could be wrong, but for $199 I'd bet you get a rifle that has seen lots of use and doesn't come close to matching their description.

As for the Persian Mauser itself, they were considered the pinnacle of the Brno Mausers as far as qualiyt and workmenship. Mine is so pretty I almost never shoot it, and that's rare for me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
 Thank you sir for the reply. WarDawg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top