Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 1:12:38 PM EDT
I'm looking for some Mauser actions to build up into some rifles, and Sarco's SGN ad has some decent looking prices, but how are they to deal with?

And which actions are the best compromise between "purty" and "budget friendly"? The "Lower grade European receivers" look good on paper, but...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw them also. I talked to them yesterday and got a very rude reply"we're out and don't know when we will have some in.' CLICK.......

I would love to get 2 or 3 but after the welcome reply I got....... I'll take my money somewhere else, like putting it toward a cmp garand.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Sarco does not have a good reputation for reliability, customer service, or accuracy in the their ads.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top