Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 4:27:04 PM EDT
Looking to pick up a German 98K in excellent condition with highly visible german amarkings (swastikas, ss, etc) not peended out. Any help?

Thanx-
Bill
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent    E-mail sent.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:19:17 AM EDT
[#2]
If you want something original look on gunbroker.  If you want something cheap with good markings, get a russian re-work from Cole's Distributing.  If you want a nicer quality re-work and dont care as much about markings, get a Yugo 98k.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanx guy I got one. Thanx to Morrie 419 who had exactly what I was looking for. It's nice to know there is a forum like this for like-minded people.

Bill
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:35:54 AM EDT
[#4]
glad you found one.  But next time keep it on the EE.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#5]
MauserMark-
I am relatively new around here. Please explain "EE".

Thanx-
Bill
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:55:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
MauserMark-
I am relatively new around here. Please explain "EE".

Thanx-
Bill

Equipment Exchange.  Should be the last tab on the right above "INDUSTRY".  Click and spend your hard earn loot.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#7]
tag
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Try a military arms show. They are held once in a while. It will cost about a grand for a decent all matching K98K. If you are lucky you may find some good examples at a gunshop, not likly though. You will probably fair well at auctions of estates, say a veteran passes away and his collection is auctioned off by his family. Somtimes you can get a 1000 dollar "junk" rifle for 100 dollars and both parties are pleased.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top