Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 1:26:15 PM EDT
I have an M1 carbine on the way and am looking for a source for USGI 15rd mags in good condition. I know I can find them on Gunbroker and at a site called keepshooting.com, but was wondering if there was anywhere cheaper.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I have some coming from both keepshooting.com and J&G Sales. Both are charging 14.95 per mag. I suspect those from J&G will be in nicer condition based on the respective descriptions. Waiting to see J&Gs shipping for a final cost comparison.  I'll let ya know how they turn out.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Gun shows
AR15.com EE
Post a WTB ad - I too am a carbine owner.
I was able to pick up about 10 NIB/Like new mags from sellers within days of posting an ad.
All function flawlessly.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, I have some coming from both keepshooting.com and J&G Sales. Both are charging 14.95 per mag. I suspect those from J&G will be in nicer condition based on the respective descriptions. Waiting to see J&Gs shipping for a final cost comparison.  I'll let ya know how they turn out.

tag
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:40:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Info I found in an archived thread concerning mags

Link:  www.rawles.to/M1_Carbine_Mag_FAQ.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top