Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 2:37:04 PM EDT
Anyone  buy one of the M39 finnish rifles? What kind of condition was it in? Wood , blueing, rifleing etc. What do think of it?, and have you shot it. I'm thinking of buying one. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I actually just purchased one today from Gunsnammo. Their prices may be a little higher but you know exactly what you are getting and you can see picutres of the exact gun. I purchased one of the unissued VKT M39's for 349.00. Cant wait to get my hands on it. Best of all, they are antiques so no FFL is required. They will ship right to me for 15 bucks.

Here is the one that I bought
Click me

Hope that helps

Bob
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice, too bad they went up so much in the last few years.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I have never seen a M39 that shot bad no matter what it looks like.  I have two of them.   One of them looks like it was dragged behing a jepp for a week or so, but it's accurate as all get out.  The best shooting of all the Mosin Nagant variations.   The Finns would reject all rifles that shot over an MOA of 2.  These are as accurate as any '03 Springfield or Mauser out there.   As a group maybe even more so.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#4]
So what recievers do they have, and what barrels. How much$ What ammo do you use? Pics .What MOA are you getting. What do you recommend getting for barrel and reciever combo. tahnks in advance
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top