Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2005 5:34:49 PM EDT
I have a guy trying to do a partial trade w/ me for a glock. The rifle he has to trade me I'm sure doesn't have too great a value but i have no idea what it's worth. It's a british 303 MKIII with a cheapie simmons scope, drilled and tapped, fiber synthetic stock. Marking on it look to be NO1 MKIIIHK serial number is 32615, above the trigger is GR, 1917, SHTLE and III. Bore is good and finish is fair with some pitting. i don't really have use for it and would probably be looking to dump it quick. He claims to have $200 wraped up in it but I really don't know what the thing is worth at all. Gimme an idea if you could.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like he butchered a perfectly good rifle. It has absolutely no collecter value. Probably worth around $30 as a truck gun.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, sounds like a nice WWI gun. Too bad he took a $200 gun and transformed it into a $75 gun.

Oh well, it'll still kill the hell out of a deer or something, if that's what you're into.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 4:31:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't pay more than $100 for it...sorry, its now just a bubba special.

I wouldn't expect to be able to sell it for more than $135 at a show....at least around here...
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 3:12:31 AM EDT
[#4]
AimSurplus has them on sale for $79.00 right now.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 10:46:27 AM EDT
[#5]
He might have $200 in it but it's not worth that now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top